*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/201477-92902-Another-new-co-editor
Rated: E · Book · Religious · #552173
General announcements concerning the UnOfficial Christian Newsletter
#201477 added October 25, 2002 at 5:52pm
Restrictions: None
9/29/02-Another new co-editor
The following message from Stallion :

I'd like to announce the newest co-editor for The UnOfficial Christian Newsletter:

Mckinley Rose

Again, I believe the LORD is in this, but if you have any feedback about or encouraging words for McKinley, please email me your thoughts. And a reminder that you can take any prayer requests/answered prayers to any of the co-editors, so feel free to do so at any point. We're here to serve you in Jesus and help you grow more in Him.

Just a reminder that if any of you believe the LORD is calling you to help out with UCN to email me. It's not that I'm any more important than each of you or anything, because I'm not, but I believe the LORD's put it in my heart to host and serve this newsletter group as best I can through prayer, organizing things, support, and just getting the word out there that the LORD's doing something here. And if there's anything that needs to be done for the LORD in this, I'll stay in it for the long haul.

I don't know about you all, but I appreciate all of you in Christ who receive this newsletter because I know the LORD's in this and He wants to do His people good. So I hope and pray that you can receive God's promises for your life and work hard for God's kingdom and will to be done here on earth. If anyone has questions or concerns about UCN, again please email me or one of the editors.

Thank you very much and may God bless you all,
Shaun

Deep down, this is who I am: the sheriff in High Noon
~~Image #4000 Sharing Restricted~~


"And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good, and acceptable, and perfect." -Romans 12:2


This is my webpage:
http://Stories.Com/authors/pinoy_celt Check it out sometime and may God bless you!

© Copyright 2002 Stallion (UN: pinoy_celt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Stallion has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/201477-92902-Another-new-co-editor