*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/201480-101702-How-current-UCN-works-announced
Rated: E · Book · Religious · #552173
General announcements concerning the UnOfficial Christian Newsletter
#201480 added October 25, 2002 at 5:57pm
Restrictions: None
10/17/02-How current UCN works announced
The following message from Stallion :

Hello everyone.

I'm writing this letter to clear up any misunderstanding about who does what for the current UnOfficial Christian Newsletter. This is nothing that's set in stone, so to speak, but it is the roles that some have assumed to fill as the LORD sees fit. Consequently, after knowing this, we should also know who to speak with depending on the matter at hand.

Let's start with me. I've assumed more of an administrative role for UCN. I don't consider myself an "authority" on things, but I believe God's entrusted me with certain responsibilities here. For example, I handle hosting the newsletter mailing group, adding new subscribers, some general announcements, and I can answer general questions about the newsletter.

Then there are the co-editors/guest editors. If any of you have questions or comments about any specific newsletter, please speak with the editor who put out that specific newsletter. This will ensure a smoother handling of issues/concerns that any of you raise. In particular, the co-editors also handle prayer requests, your/their ideas/suggestions for the group, as well as establishing a specific direction in Christ for the group, and so on.

In short, we are here to serve you in the capacity the LORD has called us to serve you. Please keep these things in mind if you want to speak with any of us. I appreciate it:)

Thanks and take care,
Shaun

Deep down, this is who I am: the sheriff in High Noon
~~Image #4000 Sharing Restricted~~


"And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good, and acceptable, and perfect." -Romans 12:2


This is my webpage:
http://Stories.Com/authors/pinoy_celt Check it out sometime and may God bless you!

© Copyright 2002 Stallion (UN: pinoy_celt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Stallion has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/201480-101702-How-current-UCN-works-announced