*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/203951
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #539038
I'm beginng to update again, so look forward to more stories!
#203951 added November 6, 2002 at 4:56am
Restrictions: None
Day Six, Part Two
         I looked up on the Internet all I could find about the Eye and to my shock, I found out that the Eye was one of the Six Aritfacts needed to open a Dimensional Gateway without the use of a Element Mistress. Let me explain.
         There are six, not five, main elements. The usual four Elements, such as Fire, Wind, Water and Earth, can exist without the need for a catalyst, meaning that they can each stand alone, such as water in ice in outer space, Fire, the sun, Asteroid winds and Earth, well... I guess you can guess (no pun intended) what it means. The fifth element is Life, which is the manifestation of all the previous four Elements. It is also the connecting piece between the Four Basic Elements and the Sixth Element, which is Hope. There can be no life without Hope, and no Hope without Life. Sooner or later, the Elements will form Life, and then Hope comes alive. Without these elements, opening a Dimensional Gateway (which would allow us not only to travel to different places on Earth, but also other planets) would be impossible. However, it is possible to open a Dimensional Gateway with six different Element Masters, but only one Mistress is needed for the task. This is mostly due to the fact that women tend to be more emotional rather than men, so the energy is burned up faster. The different biological make-up also plays an importatnt role (see Dreams, Chapter 4 for how this really works)
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#450426 by Not Available.

         There are only six Artefacts that can open a Dimensional Gateway, and these six have to be used together. They allow even a normal person to use the Gateways, but they came at a terrible price. It was said that the only people who could use the Artefacts were those who had lost their souls. That made sense...

© Copyright 2002 Karen Rump (UN: priestess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Karen Rump has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/203951