*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/204499-11-07-02
Rated: 18+ · Book · LGBTQ+ · #551971
My life Friends Loves and Experiences
#204499 added November 7, 2002 at 10:41am
Restrictions: None
11-07-02
Good morning everyone. I just got finished chatting JC earlier. He had to get ready for class. He doesn't know if he'll get to come home for the Thanksgiving holiday or not. It all depends on whether he can get off of work or not, and missing last week doesn't help his odds of that, either. :(
I talked to his mom KC and she said that she is *considering* going up there, if he can't come home. But, she's not sure about that either. Every year, on any/most holidays, she fixes a dinner for the gay boyz who are here attending university and can't get home or who are just not welcome at home with their families, because of their sexual preference. She wants them to at least have a place where they can go and feel comfortable on the holidays. "To make them feel like a part of a family, anyway" in her words.
It is still too early to tell if JMC will get to be home for the holiday, either. But those odds aren't looking good, either especially after the last seesion that i had with him. Maybe, HOPEFULLY, his private sessions have gone better. If I don't get to see JC or JMC either one, I'll go crazy and I most likely won't do anything special either. I just wouldn't be in the mood. It wouldn't be the same without either one of them, much less so, without both of them. Oh great, I feel my holiday season depression coming on, now. I haven't had it for a couple of years. Now, I just feel so alone right now, even surrounded by friends. Okay, enough of that topic.
I got to chat with BOH last night :). Yes, I told him what JMC had said the other day. he already knew. I still feel bad for not telling him, myself, but I just didn't want to ruin his mood the other night. He, being the sweet Angel that he is though, told me not to worry about it. I didn't get to chat with him long, but just long enough to cheer me up a bit.
I also chat with PG yesterday. "our" mom had us rolling on the floor, at least me, anyway. OMG, she was saying things that i just never expected to hear from her. ROTFLMAO, just thinking about it. I won't into details, but let's just say that it has something to do with guys having a few drinks and going to town so they can get a hard on. OMFG. I am laughing too hard, now.
My mom and I are getting along a bit better, now. I told her yesterday, that i will start giving her the money to pay for the internet service, so that way, she has NO reason to gripe about it.
I talked to another of my best friends yesterday, also. TS. She is so cool, too. I used to work with her and we became friends there. She said she made me be her friend. I've told her that I'm not friends with someone I don't wanna be friends with. We actually talk almost everyday on the phone. I just seen her a couple of weeks ago, for the first time in over a year and she lives here in town, too. Not only that, but she live right next to the bar I used work at. It's just that our timing is never quite in sync. We always take turns with our b**ch sessions, about whatever is troubling us in our lives. And then we talk about other things to get us in a better mood. :)
Oh btw, I FINALLY got to cleaning my carpets yesterday, LOL. I actually got most of them done. I only have a small section in the living room and then my bedroom, also and I'll be done. I may do that today or possibly Saturday. I have some other errands to run today and then the SD! party tonight and tomorrow I go to see JMC, again. After that DC and IV have their party. I'm only gonna go because JC wants me too, though. He HATES me sitting at home, especially when the boyz are having a party or something. I know he only wants me get out and at least try to have a good time and maybe get my mind off of things, at least for awhile. DAMN!!! I NEED to get out of this pitiful mood I'm in. Wait, I'm actually in a pretty good mood, it's just that there is too much s**t going on for me to really enjoy it. I don't know. LOL
Well, I'll close this one for now.
I hope you all have a great day :) (sends love to JC, BOH, JMC and everyone else) :)

© Copyright 2002 Storm2K1 (UN: storm2k1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm2K1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/204499-11-07-02