*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/204657
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #539038
I'm beginng to update again, so look forward to more stories!
#204657 added December 3, 2002 at 9:35am
Restrictions: None
Day Seven
         I leant back on my chair, reading the printouts. There was nothing in there that I did not know already, but there was still something that was not quite right. The other five Objects were still missing, and for once, I had absolutely no idea where they were.
         I decided to call it a night. The pile would still be there in the morning, and thank God I had ended my semester last week. I could afford to sleep in. There was nothing pressing after all. As I slept, my Shikigamis appeared out of my shadow and curled up around me on the bed. No one would see me, but I locked the room door anyway. None of the girls were going to be home, but better safe than sorry.

         The next day dawned too bright and early for my taste. I got up and looked at it, wondering why oh why couldn't I just stayed home and sleep, but instead get out to see Natalie. How do I know that she wanted to see me? One of the Messenger Shikigamis had left a 'message' in my dreams.
         Sighing, I got up and went to take a shower...

© Copyright 2002 Karen Rump (UN: priestess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Karen Rump has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/204657