*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/204787-Al-Amal
Rated: 18+ · Book · Arts · #506497
My bubble Gum Life
#204787 added November 8, 2002 at 5:21pm
Restrictions: None
Al Amal
Al Amal is the hospital for Crazy people in this country. Funny as it is the crazy bitch also called Amal has been placed in the hospital for the night. Not Al Amal hospital, the real hospital but the fucking whore is playing sick.

She doesn’t like house work and she’s treated as the maid but it’s her own fault for making herself as low as the maid. I’m pregnant too, why the fuck should I have to do her chores?

It’s Ramadan and I’m fasting as is everyone else. I have two kids already, not counting the one in my belly. The bitch only has one to take care of. But that’s ok because this is how the mother in law from hell will soon get her revenge on me. Maybe this is why she’s pretending to believe that fucking whore who’s playing sick.

Amal is the worse mother I’ve even met in my life. She dresses her son in pink. And hasn’t taught him the difference between night and day. The kid plays until after 2.30am and refuses to sleep. It’s after 2 in the morning now and the brat is awake the mother is vacationing in the hospital, and the father I fast asleep.

I have nothing else to bitch about.


Little things that make you go Hmmmmmmmm!


Littel things that make you go Hmmmmmmmm!

© Copyright 2002 Lulublue is losing her mind (UN: lulublue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lulublue is losing her mind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/204787-Al-Amal