*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/205941-Busy-busy-busy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #464720
You supply the reading. I'll supply the writing.
#205941 added November 16, 2002 at 9:59pm
Restrictions: None
Busy, busy, busy...
What have I been up to since I last made an entry?

Well...to start with:

I've taught myself to read Polish. I can't prove it because I haven't taught myself to write Polish yet...I don't speak Polish either...that's only a far off dream. I've taught myself on line at a Polish farm machinery site. I think it might be some kind of Polish porno site...There's lots of pictures of tractors and stuff. From what I've taught myself so far...Polish guys are REALLY turned on by pictures of tractors...or stuff. I still haven't figured out why the words "polish" and "Polish" are spelled the same, yet sound different and have different meanings. The site is kinda unclear on that...but I think it has something to do with tractors...or stuff.

I've discovered a number between "7" and "8". I can't show you what it looks like because there's no symbol for it on this keyboard...yet. I don't know how mathematicians could have missed it all these centuries. Do you think there might be others just waiting to be discovered also?

I got remarried...but it didn't work out so I got divorced again...but then had second thoughts...so we gave it another try...then I remembered that I don't like sardines...so we got divorced again.

I'm in another stupid mood again.

Aren't you glad you stopped by?

I haven't thought of my imaginary childhood friend "Norris" until just recently...(just between you and me...I never had an imaginary childhood friend named "Norris"...Now I've gone and ruined this story...Just pretend that you don't know that okay?)

Norris was my best friend growing up. He was funny, smart and always knew the right thing to say. To be honest...he was always more popular than me.

Norris has rekindled my dream of world conquest but I'm no good at that sort of thing so he said to leave all the fiddly little details to him.

Apparently "Zebgreb" will be the first city to be conquered. Next on the list I guess will be Boise "Hell Hole" Idaho. It's not because these places can be conquered and ruled for years before anyone will notice...but because Norris loves the sound of them..."Zebgreb"..."Boise"...If they didn't want to be conquered then they shouldn't have chosen such fun names.

Norris is incharge of recruiting new followers. Norris has persuaded me to walk around with my fly open...(I feel like such a dork)...It's a sign to all my followers that I am their leader who deserves unquestioned loyalty. If they're really my followers, Norris says they'll smile at me while walking away...Seems I've got followers everywhere.

This isn't helping me get out of my stupid mood.


Still...it's better than being sad...

or angry...

or being on fire...

© Copyright 2002 Thumbsucker (UN: thumbsucker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thumbsucker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/205941-Busy-busy-busy