*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/207678-11-20-02
Rated: 18+ · Book · LGBTQ+ · #551971
My life Friends Loves and Experiences
#207678 added November 20, 2002 at 8:51pm
Restrictions: None
11-20-02
JC is coming home for Thanksgiving!!! :):):) I talked to him today, online, and he told me that he does have that weekend off. YAY:)
It's gonna be great to see him, again. Although I am wondering just what it is, that "he's gonna do to me" when he gets here. LOL. Nevermind. I do have a few ideas of my own. Hehehe.
And OMG, BOH and I are thinking too much alike, again, or still. LOL. Last nighte we talking about a computer game and it's ugly male characters, and I asked him a question about them, just as he writing his answer about it. And he didn't even know I was writing what i said. Or did he? Hmmmmm.
Today, we were discussing JMC's good mood, yesterday. And at the same time we both wrote our own theory on what it is that caused such a good mood change, and we said the exact same thing. Now, if this were the first times that we'd done that, it'd be one thing. But we have done it forever. Well, as long as we've known each other. Well, they say that great minds think alike. Or is it warped minds? Hmmm, I always get that one mixed up. LOL
As you can tell, I am in a very good mood today. Well if you couldn't, I am. I guess alot of it does have to do with the fact that JC is coming home for the TG holiday.
I haven't talked to PG lately. But, I'm not gonna worry too much. She has a man now and is probably spending all her time with him. She has been spending most of it with him, lately. That's good though. I'm glad that she has finally found someone. It's been a rough road for her. I really hope that it works out for them. They're getting married next October. :) I just wish she get online or email sometime and let me know what was going on and how things are going. Oh well. I'm sure she will, when she gets a chance to.
Talked to TS this evening. She's kinda depressed. Her man is going to Florida for two weeks. She hasn't said that she's depressed, but I can tell that she is. But, she did say that maybe they do need this break away from each other. And that is true.
Well, guess I'd better go ahead and close this one for now. Not alot to report but oh well, such is my life. :)
I hope you have a great evening.

© Copyright 2002 Storm2K1 (UN: storm2k1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm2K1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/207678-11-20-02