*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/208120-1-22-02-2--a-request-of-other-members-
Rated: 18+ · Book · LGBTQ+ · #551971
My life Friends Loves and Experiences
#208120 added November 22, 2002 at 6:26pm
Restrictions: None
1-22-02 #2 & a request of other members :)
:) Hello again. :)
Had my visitation with JMC today. He was in a fabulous mood again. Though, today it was for than just one reason. The reason he was in such a great mood on Tuesday was not what I nor BOH had anticipated. That reason is just a *little* embarassing to discuss here, right now. Maybe later. If you know me, you may ask me and I'll tell you privately. ;) OMG, I could not believe what he said it was, though. LMAO.
The reason for his spectacular mood today, was partly the same and then some more. First off, he has made a new friend in there. We got to meet briefly, today. He is JW. (Damn all these people with J names anyway, LOL) He's 17 also, and he is cute. Not gorgeous, but not ugly by any means. He really does seem like a sweet guy though. From what JMC told me, he's there for attempting suicide, after his mom and dad rejected him for being gay. I guess they tried some religious counseling and then that didn't work and after he attempted suicide, they put him in there. I guess he's been there about three weeks. I guess his parents said that if he's "still" gay when he gets out, he can't go home. From what JMC said, he's talking to his aunt, who may take him in. I certainly hope so. I'd hate to see him homeless and on the streets because of the ignorance of his parents. Being gay is not something he can change, and I don't give a s**t what people say otherwise. It is NOT a choice. It's who the person is. I wish him the best of luck in the future. The way things are going, he's gonna need it.
The other good news, now. YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! Yesterday, the shrink said, JMC does get to come home for the Thanksgiving holiday. (That's what BOH and I had thought the other day, but oh well.) He'll get to come home Wednesday afternoon. He asked, since his mom is working that evening, if I could pick him up. OF COURSE :):):):):):):):):):):)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
His mom has already signed the paper giving me permission to sign him out that day, so that's taken care of. :):):):):):):):):):):)
Things are finally looking up, for a change. I am so hyped about next week, now. JC's coming home for the holiday, JMC gets to come home, also. There's only one thing that could make it any better, but oh well, maybe one day in the future. ;)
Well, guess I will close this for now. I hope you all a great day/evening.

A request: I know a few members are reading this. Members, not to sound pushy or anything. But I would love some occassional feedback on what you think. I know my typing skills aren't that great, but in general. Plus I'd like to know who is reading. Thanks and again, have a great day/evening.

© Copyright 2002 Storm2K1 (UN: storm2k1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm2K1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/208120-1-22-02-2--a-request-of-other-members-