*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/208526-11-24-02
Rated: 18+ · Book · LGBTQ+ · #551971
My life Friends Loves and Experiences
#208526 added November 24, 2002 at 8:10am
Restrictions: None
11-24-02
Well isn't life just F***ing great?! ERGH!!! I was online yesterday, just reading a news story on msn when all of a friggin sudden, my computer decided to shutdown. NOT freeze up. But actually shut down and turn itself off. Then just as suddenly it tried to come back on but before it could reboot it would shut off again and then try to come on and then shut off. It was a vicious cycle that was driving me mad. So I turned off the power strip and unplugged the puter for a few minutes. As soon as I plugged it back in and turned the strip on, it tried starting again and repeated that maniacal cycle, again. Thinking that maybe the power strip was going bad, i tried plugging it directly to the wall, but to no avail. And of course most of my computer wiz friends, I only know online or they aren't local so I could call them. So i called a former co-worker's husband. And of course he confirmed my suspicions. WindowsME SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! The fact that the machine is an HP doesn't help that much either. So, I had to put in the recovery disks. Luckily it stayed functioning long enough to let me do that. So i restored my computer without reformatting (Thank God for that option)So all I lost was some of my games, the printer and scanner, all of which I can re-install when i want to. But when I signed into MSN messenger, it was different than what i did have. I was like, What the F***! Oh well, no biggie. I've got it pretty much figured out now, LOL.
I finally got to bed around 4am. When I had a horrible and painful dream. The Horrible part- I opend my front door and opend the scren and looked down and there was a rattlesnake at the bottom of the door. And it struck at me with lightning speed. Luckily, matching it's speed, I slammed the screen door shut slicing the little SOB in half. Hehehe. The Painful part- Apparently in the midst of the dream, I jerked and jumped, violently, hitting my head and shoulder on the wall. My neck had already been killing me all day yesterday. Now, my neck, head and shoulder ALl hurt painfully. Damn, I can't win for losing. LOL
As i hope you can tell, I'm really not in a bad mood, just more frustrated than anything.
Anyway, I guess I'll go for now. May make another entry later today or tonight, so if interested tun back in. LMAO
Have a GREAT day :)

© Copyright 2002 Storm2K1 (UN: storm2k1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm2K1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/208526-11-24-02