*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/209350-entry-7-chris
Rated: 13+ · Book · Teen · #136392
i am a loser. now find out why.
#209350 added November 27, 2002 at 11:15pm
Restrictions: None
entry #7-chris
ok..these have been two of the most confusing and yet fun monthes of my life. I've become "officially" bisexual, and then gone back to being straight again. I have a boyfriend that i like insanely, but whom i can't or shouldn't trust. Allow me to start at my last entry.
Alex and i went out for almost 3 weeks, which really isn't a long time. I decided he was too clingy adn that he got on my nerves, and that i didn't like him as much as he liked me, so i ended it. Then, at the end of October i met these two guys named Chris-Alex adn SHawn. I liked them both for a little while, then i grew to like Chris more, however it seemed he preferred my friend Pam to me, adn at one point he asked both of us out at the same time. He wanted the 3 of us to go out together. I gopt really pissed at hiom and asked Pam if she would go out with just me. SHe and i dated for a week, then she had to break up with me because of her parents. They found out that she's bi adn they're sending her to a shrink saying she's insane, and that she has multiple personality disorders. They 've also forbidden her to speak to me, saying that i've contaminated her. Whatever. Anyhow, on the Seventeenth, after spending the night in my garage, he asked me out.And i was really happy, in this odd quiet sort of way. He told me that all along he'd liked me more than her, adn all this stuff. Basically, he's said that part of him has loved me since the first time he met me. That slightly creeped me out, because it's cute and sweet, btu tat the same time you hear that and you automatically think "bullshit". Pam is mad at both of us for being together, although she's more mad at him.He went to school with me yesterday, adn met the majority of my friends.. My friend Angel met him a few weeks ago and said that he got bad vibes off of Chris adn that i shouldn't get too attatched, and Angel keeps reiterating thta everychance. My best friend, Jacob, said that Chris is cool, btu that there's soemthign slightly off about[chris]. Nancee and Carlos have said things along those lines too. I like him alot, btu there are times where i am afraid of him. Not a lot, but a very little. And only if i really think about it. He seems to have thrown himself into the relationship too quickly. When he asked me out he was still going out with soemone else, althought he supposedly broke up with her the next day. Yet he claims that he loves me, and i believe it is far to early in the relationship for him to be saying things like that, even if he believes them. I think that is one of the things that's creeping me out. Another is his cruel streak, his tendancy to exploit the fears of people he doesn't like. I think that might be what everyone is picking up on. I don't believe he would intentionally hurt anyone he cares about. At least not emotionally. He can be a very sweet guy the majority of the time. But everynow and then.....it's eerie. I don't know.

© Copyright 2002 trubbel (UN: trubbel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
trubbel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/209350-entry-7-chris