*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/210710-Haircut-Day
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #464720
You supply the reading. I'll supply the writing.
#210710 added December 8, 2003 at 6:39pm
Restrictions: None
Haircut Day
Today's Tuesday...not just any old Tuesday...today is a Tuesday haircut day. *Smile*

I've been waiting for today. I should have had my hair cut long ago...now it's over the top of my ears and rubbing on the back of my neck. I like it longer than shorter but when it gets this long it has a mind of it's own. I can have a great hair day in the morning and be a friggin' freak by the afternoon.

I go to a barber about a 45 minutes drive away...but I have to leave myself longer at this time of year because of the weather. My barber is a woman...I think that is so cool...I like the feel of a woman's delicate fingers in my hair...Women are much more gentle...and they smell nicer too.

She has guys driving from several hours away because she's so good. She has funny hours...she doesn't work Mondays. Mondays are never haircut days for me.

So without any further ado...(I've never written "ado" before)...here's the story of today's haircut...




Cristmas music is playing in the mall...it's fairly crowded. As I approach the barber shop I can tell there are already guys waiting...there always are.

As I enter...I'm dumbfounded!!! It's not my regular barber busily cutting a man's hair...












but you!!!














Yes you...You read that right.













I had never seen you in person before. You're just how I imagined you would be...from what I've read at your portfolio at Stories...except you were wearing a peasant girl kinda outfit. A white puffy sleeve blouse, laced up the back...that accentuated your curvy figure and left a hint of your trim stomach exposed. A full length flowing skirt...that you seemed to love to play with...grasping it with one hand as you twirled around the barber's chair...and a white rose in your long hair.

You noticed me too...from afar at first. In my winter bomber jacket that hugs my "V" shaped back...from my broad shoulders to my slim waist. My knee high ski boots...and a very Scottish tartan kilt and white furry sporran.

Seems the three guys waiting to get haircuts noticed me too...three older gentlemen...one who gave me a wink and a grin.

As I entered...you stopped cutting the guy's hair who was sitting in the barber's chair. "There...You're done" you said as you took off the smock that covered him. "Are you sure?" inquired the guy. It was obvious that you hadn't finished...but you hurriedly hustled him out of the shop anyways.

"Okay...who's next?" you said in a very seductive sorta gypsy way...all the while staring at me. One of the older men started to get up out of his chair when you suddenly rushed across the room...grasped me firmly by the hand...and pushed my six foot, 185 lb, brown eyed body into the barber chair.

There was some grumbling and muttering from the three older men...but you didn't seem at all concerned.

"I didn't know you cut guy's hair" I said as you wrapped a smock over me and around my neck.

"I didn't know you wore a kilt" you said eyeing my exposed knees.

"Do you have a longer smock...I think this one's meant for kids...it only barely covers my shirt." I said somewhat embarrassed.

"It will do just fine" you said without taking your eyes off my legs.

"Like to wear skirts...do you?" you asked as you stroked my hair.

"I bet he's gay." I could hear one of the old guys say from behind me. In the mirror I could see one of them wave to me as he said "Yes...I bet he is too."

"I'm not GAY!!! I said loudly. "I've just come from a rehearsal. I'm in an all bagpipe rock band...The 'Laddies'...We play covers of The Bay City Rollers and The Proclaimers songs" I could tell by the odd look that you gave me that we weren't on the same page when it came to music. The old man in the mirror continued to smile broadly at me.

"Oh I like music too." you said slowly as you stepped over to the counter and turned on a CD player...something by Ricky Martin I think. This sent you into some kind of sultry flamenco dance...twirling around me in the barber chair while stamping your feet...stroking my cheek with one hand...rhythmically opening and closing scissors above your head with the other.

The song ended...not before you spun me around in the chair a few times...my kilt suddenly lifting...the old men's eyes suddenly lowering...except for that one...who grinned at me all the more now.

"What would you like today?" you asked very seductively...biting your lower lip. "Something quick...or something wild and crazy?" you said messing up my hair.

"A normal haircut will be fine thanks...except that I like to wear my hair blocked in the back instead of tapered."...but I could tell you weren't really listening as you had already started cutting while I was still talking.

"I see you don't wear an earring." you whispered softly in my ear.

"No...I'm not sur....." I stopped talking abruptly. You had dropped your comb...I suddenly felt the need to cross my legs...You placed one of your delicate hands onto my thigh as you straighten up. "Continue" you said. You noticed my eyes staring at your hand...that was still on my thigh. "Oooops...Sorry" you said in a very innocent schoolgirl kinda way. "Please continue."

"I'm not sure which ear straight guys get pierced and which ear gay guys get pierced." "I send out enough gay signals wearing this kilt without wearing an earring in the gay ear."

Taking my chin firmly with one of your hands...you rotated my head to the right...grasped my left ear lobe and said..."Wear an earring in this ear and you're straight...this ear means you're gay"...you said as you rotated my head the other way. "Get it?...This ear gay...this ear straight"...Back and forth...back and forth...

"OKAY...OKAY...I've got it" I yelled. I thought you were going to give me whiplash.

"I could pierce your ears for you" you said with a sly smile.

"I bet you could" I replied...eyeing you suspiciously. "I'm not sure right now".

"I don't think I'd like a little stud for an earring...I'm not a little stud kinda guy. Maybe a happy face stud. Not a ring either. Maybe something that dangles...not a skull and crossbones...I'm more of a cartoon kinda guy. Maybe I'll get a Bugs Bunny earring...or Winnie the Pooh...no...not Pooh but Piglet...Yeah...I think I'm a Piglet kinda guy."

"Funny you should say that" you grinned broadly as you flung your long beautiful hair over one of your bare shoulders...revealing a dangling Piglet earring. WOW...NEAT...You dropped the comb again just then...



Remember?



Our eyes meet as you slowly removed your hand from my thigh once more.

"Would you like me to shave you too?" you asked as you ran your index finger down my forehead...along my nose...and then over my lips.

"This is odd" I remember thinking. I had never been shaved by someone else before...That suddenly struck me as being very sexy...but that's not why I thought "This is odd". I was thinking "This is odd" because now your finger had forced my lips apart and was rubbing my teeth. As I responded to your shaving question...your finger continued past my teeth and started stroking my tongue.

"Whumpps...EEmmmm oont oooh iffff e oooooo" I tried to answer.

"Oooops...sorry" you said in your schoolgirl voice...while dropping your comb.


I didn't have time to say it again clearly...as you had already tilted the chair somehow so that my feet were now higher than my head and I was staring at the ceiling. It took both my hands to keep my kilt in place.

You took a small brush and began applying shaving lather all over my face. As you bent over me...in your low cut peasant's blouse...blobs of lather spilled out of the cup and all over me...mainly on my legs and kilt.

"Watch my sporran" I said with concern. "Oh...I am...I AM" you said with a mischievous gleam in your eyes.

Finishing...you used a hand towel to wipe off the shaving lather from my face...then you used your skirts also...just to..."Make sure your skin is baby smooth". Up came the chair again...around and round you spun me...up went my kilt...and down went two of the three old guy's eyes.

"How's that?" you asked...one hand stroking my face...the other my thigh.

"You're not like most barbers are you?" I keenly observed.

"Honey...I'm not like most of the women you're ever likely to meet."

I couldn't wait to rush back here to Stories and relive the entire experience.

So...What do you think?...Still recognize me?



That was for you Flower *Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile*


Actually...haircut day will have to be postponed once again...another snowstorm here...schools cancelled...things closed for the day.

So here I sit in front of this monitor...with my uncut hair...anticipating getting my hair cut tomorrow.

Till then...

Thumb *Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile*

© Copyright 2003 Thumbsucker (UN: thumbsucker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thumbsucker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/210710-Haircut-Day