*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/215521-Tonights-the-night-that-the-animals-speak
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #464720
You supply the reading. I'll supply the writing.
#215521 added February 6, 2003 at 4:45pm
Restrictions: None
Tonight's the night that the animals speak.
I think I'm done...

I think I'm all done wrapping...already...I'm way ahead of schedule this year. Normally I'm still wrapping something into the wee hours. At least I hope I'm done. *Confused* Throughout the year I hide presents all over the house. I've been known to forget about things I bought back in July as presents until well after Christmas. That sucks. I feel like I'm forgetting something again this year. That sucks too. Like having left on a trip but still feeling like something wasn't taken care of. *Confused*

I was surprised how well the wrapping went this year...despite Cricket's help. Cats and ribbons. Actually...cats and anything YOU find interesting...THEY find interesting. If I'm trying to cut wrapping paper...that's an invitation in Cricket's eyes to sit on the paper. Every name tag...every bow...that I position on a present has to be inspected by him first.

This year I was able to find the end of the tape each and every time. :) Only once did it peel off while I was unwinding it...giving me a useless triangle shaped piece.

The decorations on the presents look good...I'm pleased with them. I believe presents are like food that way...presentation is very important...makes them appetizing...heightens the anticipation...and that's what Christmas presents under a Christmas tree are all about...anticipation. *Smile*

I'm off to deliver some now...I have to shovell first...It snowed here after all!!!! *Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile*...only a couple of inches...but at least everything's white. *Bigsmile*

Say "Merry Christmas" Cricket...

That's perfect...Did you hear him?...Clear as a bell. Put your ear up to the monitor and listen...I'll get him to say it again.

Merry Christmas everyone.

From my family to your's.

*Heart**Heart**Heart**Heart*

© Copyright 2003 Thumbsucker (UN: thumbsucker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thumbsucker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/215521-Tonights-the-night-that-the-animals-speak