*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/216125-Day-Eight
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #539038
I'm beginng to update again, so look forward to more stories!
#216125 added December 28, 2002 at 10:12am
Restrictions: None
Day Eight
         Some things would never change. I landed at Narita Airport and immediately put on my sunglasses. I was dressed in a black leather skirt, a tight leather jacket and had on black knee-length boots. The black sunglasses added the perfect touch. After all, I had an image to maintain in Japan.
         I carried my black leather bag and made my way through customs. There was no one waiting for me, or so I thought. I stood a moment, getting my bearings when this cute red-haired guy came up to me. He had green eyes and a slim build that I liked. He wore a soft red Chinese-type outfit with flower motifs on the right side of his top. It was nothing more than a single-piece with long pants underneath. A picture of ancient Sifus came to mind.
         "Are you Miss Naoko Kensaku?" he asked me. His voice (sorry for Kurama fans, but I've never heard his voice as I don't have the Anime series :( )was husky and sent a delicious shiver up my spine.
         "Yes," was all I said, waiting for him to continue.
         "I'm Syuichi Minamino, the new Defence Against Dark Arts Teacher. Your imoto (younger sister) asked me to pick you up. Will you follow me?" he asked courteously.
         I followed him and to my surprise, he brought me to a red Porsche GT Carrera ('97 model) that had the LA numberplate "Scythe Wielder." It was a subtle piece of business, just like my sister. I grinned as he opened the boot.
         "I'm driving," it was a statement, not a request.
         "You don't have a licence," he said, just as cool.
         I slammed the boot shut, went to the passenger's side, opened the compartment and took out a glove. Inside the glove was a single card. It was the Interpol's Internation Driver's Licence, which I obtained eight years ago. The look on his face was precious! His eyes were opened a little wider and his lips were pouted. He looked like a child! Kawaii!
         I laughed. Holding my hand out for the keys, I explained to him that it was actually a ten-year license. He smiled wryly. When we got into the car though, we both sobered and he explained what was happening to me.
         "We have a problem. I don't think even I can persuade Hiei to go," he said.
         "When are we due to leave?" I asked him.
         "Tomorrow," he said.
         "Leave it to me and Sukina," I said.

© Copyright 2002 Karen Rump (UN: priestess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Karen Rump has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/216125-Day-Eight