*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/216621-Day-Eight-Part-Three
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #539038
I'm beginng to update again, so look forward to more stories!
#216621 added January 9, 2003 at 12:43am
Restrictions: None
Day Eight, Part Three
         I recognized the two officers immediately. "Konichiwa, Aoi-sempai. What are you doing here?" I asked. She smiled at me. I liked 'her' smile. It was sincere.
         "I'm not sure whether we've met?" she said.
         "I was a junior with Sukina Toriyama before you changed to the Bokuto Precint Wrong spelling, I know, so can someone PLEASE help me? *too lazy to look at a dictionary. :p          "Naoko?" she said, surprised.
         "Hait! Sunimasen for nearly running you down, but it's hard to see from my angle," I said.
         "We know and we're trying to prevent others from making the same mistakes. I'll let you off with a warning now. Are you coming to the Station?" she asked.
         "Maybe, but if I have time. Thanks for the offer though," I said. She seemed not to have noticed Minami.
         "Sayonara!" she said, and we were off.

© Copyright 2003 Karen Rump (UN: priestess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Karen Rump has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/216621-Day-Eight-Part-Three