*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/220938-a-note-on-the-new-year
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #421265
This is the craaaaziest journal you'll ever read!! Put the kids to bed!
#220938 added January 16, 2003 at 12:49am
Restrictions: None
a note on the new year
Happy New Year! I know I'm a little late with that one. It's been about a month since my last entry. I can't believe that much time has gone by already! Time sure flys here at Graceland.
I got to go home for Christmas. That was great, for the most part. It ended up being kind of long and my family got on my nerves. When it was all said and done, I was ready to come back to GU. I'm going to miss all of my friends, as I always do...but I'll see them in March.
I spent most of Christmas break with my best friend Elizabeth. That was awesome. My moving ten hours away was the best thing for our friendship. We are closer than ever, and it's only growing stronger by the day.
I spent some time with Kent. That was really nice too. I miss him a lot. I know our friendship isn't exactly the same since we had so much fall on us just before I left. I do love him, and I'm glad to see that he's moving onward and upward with his life.
I got to see Jason too. I haven't seen him since August. (the night before I left for Graceland to be exact.) He's such a great guy. I talked to him for a bit on the phone last night. I'm really looking forward to getting to know him better. I can't wait until the summer when I'm in Michigan (hopefully) and I can spend more time with him.
I also spent quite a bit of time with Rachel, and even stayed at her new place one night. We are definitely not the best friends we'd been since diappers. She's making some decisions with her life right now that concern Elizabeth and I. But, she's always been one to only learn from her mistakes. She'll come around.
We had an awesome new year's eve party at the Daggett's house. A lot of the counselors from camp were there. Elizabeth came with me and got totally blitzed off her ass. She couldn't even get up...she took a little nap and it cured all. I can't talk though....if ya know what I mean. From inventing the new game "Slinky Ball" to making Christopher's girlfriend my new friend to Kris grabbing my boob...a good time was had by all. (Santa Clause and Rudolf thouroughly enjoyed their private time together in the front yard.)
I didn't get to spend as much time with Kris and Brooke as I wanted to...but that's okay I guess. I didn't see Mark or Terry at all :(
I left to come back to Iowa without being able to say "bye" to my sister Morgan or Kris. That was pretty hard for me. In fact, just typing that brought tears to my eyes.
Anyway, this entry is getting long. I got lots of great stuff for Christmas and got totally loaded up on the Spongebob Squarepants stuff.
It was great to go home for a few weeks. I'm looking forward to going home again in March. Hopefully my friend Tyler will come along...I know he'll have a blast. Who knows, Linda wants Tyler and I to go with her to Arizona...she says she's buying the plane tickets. We'll see. We do need our time apart.

~KIM

© Copyright 2003 KimPossible (UN: kimkoss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KimPossible has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/220938-a-note-on-the-new-year