*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/222287-damned-if-you-do-damned-if-you-dont
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #421265
This is the craaaaziest journal you'll ever read!! Put the kids to bed!
#222287 added January 21, 2003 at 5:57pm
Restrictions: None
damned if you do, damned if you don't
I am so FUCKED! Why can't people just pull their heads out of their asses? The world would be a much brighter place.

Graceland University does it once again! DAMN IT! So I went to make some minor changes to my schedule today and got a boulder shoved up my ass. The freakin' woman who "destroyed" me is an idot. I went in and told her what two classes I wanted to drop and that I needed to pick two logical courses to replace them with. Instead of discussing it with me first (or even looking at my major) she dropped the courses. After chatting, I found out that one class (which I chose to wait on because I couldn't afford) is vital! If I don't have that class then I can't take anything else for my major! I'm a fucking junior and just picked this major...I have a lot of classes to take! Well, I decided that I'd break down and call my mom for $$$ and told her to "never mind." Well, whatdaya know...the class was waitlisted and she couldn't get me back into it. So I say screw it and leave with intentions of coming back to my room and packing my shit. It's so worthless for me to be here. Well when I came home Linda (my mother and life regulator) was here. She talked a little "calm the fuck down" sense into me. I called someone who I knew was a little better with scheduling. She intantly pulled out her "fix-o-matic" and made some things better. She assigned me an academic advisor and got me back in that class (which I still can't afford.)I have to see my advisor this week, if he can make things look good, I'll stay...if not, I'm outta here and taking a semester off. LIFE IS GRAND!

Love~KIM

© Copyright 2003 KimPossible (UN: kimkoss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KimPossible has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/222287-damned-if-you-do-damned-if-you-dont