*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/222645-The-End-of-an-Era
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #464720
You supply the reading. I'll supply the writing.
#222645 added February 6, 2003 at 5:40pm
Restrictions: None
The End of an Era
I'm in shock!!!! I'm sad *Frown**Frown**Frown**Frown* I'm VERY sad right now

Heather's left this site. A BIG part of why I log on here has left with her. :-*Frown**Frown**Frown*

I understand fully why she had to go...but that doesn't make it any easier. Her journal was the first item I'd click onto...now it's gone.

A part of me says post your pic's and go too Gary.

Now's the perfect time. Now's the time to concentrate on getting my career back on track and once that's done...then I can devote my energy into starting a relationship so I can do something about the lonely feelings I've been having just lately.

I don't know yet. I have some wonderful friends here besides Heather...friends that mean a lot to me...but I know that I'm addicted also.

I'll finish posting my pic's and decide then.


(I'm waiting for the CD to be burned again...we've had another major snowstorm yesterday and I'm not sure when the CD will be finished. I also want to take some 35mm pic's and post them)


UPDATE

I just now read Amy's journal entry {user:Madame Momerath)...Aaaaaaaaaaaaaw *Blush* Thank you VERY much Amy. That's very sweet of you. I've been so wrapped up in posting pic's lately I've neglected my friends. Amy hasn't written in her journal on a daily basis so I haven't been checking as often as I should. I'm sorry.

Shoot...I can't seem to get the "link/suitcase spotlight thingy" working for Amy. Go figure. Her handle is Madame Momerath...and I think she's great. *Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile*

© Copyright 2003 Thumbsucker (UN: thumbsucker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thumbsucker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/222645-The-End-of-an-Era