*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/223616-01-27-03
Rated: 18+ · Book · LGBTQ+ · #551971
My life Friends Loves and Experiences
#223616 added January 27, 2003 at 6:20pm
Restrictions: None
01-27-03
Sorry for not enetering anything sooner. I started my job last Tuesday and have worked everyday since then. I was only working and coming home and sleeping last week. Today is my first day off. It's not bad. Kind of boring on Saturdays and especially Sundays. It sucks because we can't make personal calls either. Not like my last job where as long as we did our work, personal call were allowed. But, that's okay, I guess. I am happy to have a job, at last.

Things are going okay. JC was down this weekend :):). Even though our time was somewhat limited due to my having to work, we did make the best of what time we did have. He left this morning. It was great to hold him again. :) I miss him so much and wish that he could move back here, NOW. But soon, we will be together. :)

I chat with BOH for awhile Saturday. :):) That was the first I'd seen him in about a week, also. It was also great to talk to him. I missed him so much, too. He has that incredible ability to to brighten anyone's day. Well, anyone with a heart or an ounce of sense. :)

I didn't get a chance to tell JMC about my job before I started. He had came by the house several times that week and was freaking out because I was never home and one time, he came by and knocked and I was asleep and didn't even hear him. He thought that I was trying to avoid him or something. :( He had sent me an email about it, so I replied immediately and told him that everything was fine and apologized to him from the bottom of my heart. My god, I felt so bad about that. It's just he's in school during the day and works at nights, usually. By the time he gets off, I'm asleep, which sucks. It sucks and feels so weird not seeing him everyday, like we were used to.

DA, damn, I don't know what's gonna happen with him yet. His mom and aunt have talked about the aunts behavior towards him and doesn't treat his sister the same way. He is not happy there. Plus he's still feeling like crap about his parents splitting up. I don't know what's gonna happen there. I am so worried about him. He is such a sweetie too. I'm not sure how things are gonna work out, tehre. But, I am gonna have to do whatever I can to help him and I will. If nothing else, then just have him over here or at least get him out of the house in the evenings, while his mom is at work. She is still thinking things over and weighing all of our options, to help him.

Anyway, I guess I will close this one for now.
Have a GREAT evening, all.

© Copyright 2003 Storm2K1 (UN: storm2k1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm2K1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/223616-01-27-03