*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/225506-rollercoaster
by a_g_
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #181604
just your average... er... correction: just your normal... correction: me.
#225506 added February 4, 2003 at 5:40pm
Restrictions: None
rollercoaster
I should have gone home today, but I didn't want to miss the tests and things... And I needed to stay for the literary magazine. The seniors don't get along too well, and everyone's stressed. We have until February 28 to get the book completely finished.

I have to go in for at least 20 minutes tomorrow, or enough to find my teachers and leave. Physics test first period; I have to be completely alert. So I'm either 95% better, or not going in...

Missed piano today. I really didn't want to not go, but I really did not want to get my teacher sick--her health is frail as it is.

There's nothing specific wrong with me, I think. A lot of little things and general crappiness.

Wearing a t-shirt for the first time in a long time. You know it's been blisteringly cold when it's just above 40 degrees and seems too hot.

My Latin teacher's voice was driving me crazy today. I really don't know why. She had an extremely scratchy voice and kept reading off all forty of the answers to the worksheet. I just wanted to get out of that classroom as quickly as possible. I ended up asking to be excused because I just couldn't take her voice.

The sunset's so pretty today.

I'm hungry, but I also really, really don't want to eat. Of course, in Latin, one girl was all too vividly describing how sick she got over the weekend.

I'm surprised that one tree outside hasn't blown down yet. It has to be rotted through, with all of the branches it loses. One of these days it'll fall on someone's car.

I might write more, later.

© Copyright 2003 a_g_ (UN: a_g_ at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
a_g_ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/225506-rollercoaster