*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/225943-Maybe-not-the-end-after-all
Rated: 18+ · Book · Romance/Love · #571489
reflections and thoughts about my life as I know it
#225943 added February 6, 2003 at 6:15pm
Restrictions: None
Maybe not the end after all?
Well, I wrote that last entry thinking that maybe the drama with Stephan would end if me and him were no longer together. WHAT A SAD MISTAKE!!

The drama just doesn't seem to end with this guy. So I figure, "Why should this journal end if the drama doesn't?"

Recently, we were both dealing with the fact that it was really over. I tried to keep that physical aspect of him close to me. The whole friends "with benefits" thing seemed like a good idea at the time. But I soon found out that it wouldn't work out.

I didn't think Stephan really understood my reason for leaving until Tuesday night. I was getting ready to do some work for school and he called me and said that he needed to talk to me. Well, it's 11 at night and 20 degrees outside, so I said no. He persisted and I came up. We talked about his mother and how he was worried about her. Then somehow the conversation got onto us. He said that he realized what he did wrong in the relationship. I just brushed him off. And then he said every single thought that I had been having for the past 3 months. How he never gave me time to be alone, how he never knew when to stop arguing with me and just give me time to cool off, how I never really had time with the girls, how he realized that I was spending all my free time with him and that wasn't fair.

Then he said that he realized that he actually didn't deserve another chance, but if I gave him another chance he would do things alot differently. Honestly, just when you think you have someone figured out, they turn around and surprise you. Who knows? Maybe we'll end up back together. Not anytime soon, but maybe!

© Copyright 2003 2trueblue (UN: panther83817 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
2trueblue has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/225943-Maybe-not-the-end-after-all