*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/226179-Day-Eleven-Part-Two
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #539038
I'm beginng to update again, so look forward to more stories!
#226179 added February 7, 2003 at 10:49pm
Restrictions: None
Day Eleven, Part Two
Please be warned that this chapter contains some profanities. If you're uncomfortable with them, leave. Thanks.

         As we made our way outside, we saw a pale man in black leather across the road. All of us gave him a cursory glance, but the boys glared at him. "Ikusho!" I told the boys to go. Not one of us liked the feeling of malicious qi emanating from him, but in this place, it was better not to pick a fight. None of us could really handle that amount of qi that was floating about the place. We went to this small sidewalk cafĂ© that the owners assured us had jut been opened. The ice-cream served was deliciously creamy and tasty but a little thick for Kirua.
         "He's still watching us," Yokoshima said.
         "Should we 'warn' him?" Gon asked.
         "You're taking on Kirua's qualities more and more, Gon," I chided him. "Besides, he' a magic-user. You guys are not quite ready to take him on," I said.
         "Finish this up quickly. If he follows us, then we'll see," Sukina said.
         We quickly finished our ice-creams. It was only a quarter to twelve, and we still had 15 minutes left. As we got up, he came and stood in front of us. "Good day. I'm Lucius Malfoy, one of the governor at Hogwarts. I presume that you are part of the new group of students from Japan?" he said. His politeness only made us more wary.
         "You presumed correctly. How may I help you?" I asked, deliberating omitting our names. Names gave power to those who knew how to use it.
         "I just wanted you to know that we from the Board of Governors and the Ministry of Magic will be keeping a veryclose eye on you all. At the slightest hint of trouble, we'll send you home," he said, leaning close and using his staff to touch my hair. Suffice to say, I didn't like his attitude. Still, I didn't want to take the risk that he would send us home, so I just bore with it. He looked at my sister in a rather suggestive manner. "You know," he began, "Barbara Sapplefuss was not much younger than you when I first met her. Now there was an obedient child. Rather good in bed too, I must say," his tone was plainly offensive.
         "Watch what you say!" Kirua and Gon started.
         "Especially about Barbara and my sister!" I continued.
         "Well, she was amusing for a while, but too, how shall I put it... inexperienced? Maybe your sister would be better," he laughed.
         He wasn't laughing long. Yokoshima's fist shot out and caught his jaw. He fell back, a purple bruise forming. Sukina cried out. "That's enough!" she said, but I knew that she was pleased to know that we wanted to protect her. She was practically suffocating me through our telepathic bond. "Forgive my friends. They're rather protective of me," she said, kneeling down and Healing him. Malfoy gave her a strange look.
         "Well," he began grudgingly, "I'll take back what I said about you, but I stand by what I said about Sapplefuss. She's a slut and should not be teaching. She's not even worth thinking about," he said, getting up and working his jaw.
         "Say one more word about Barbara, and I'll kill you. In fact, I'll make it easier for you. You can use your wand, but I won't use any other weapon beside a Shikigami and my bare hands and feet," I said.
         "Do not mock me, child!" he said coldly.
         "'Nee-chan..." Sukina said softly.
         "Let's go. It's not even worth wasting my breath trying to talk to someone who's so small, he only has one child. At least the other families that have more than one are prosperous," I said.
         "Would you like to have a go at it then?" he began, but we'd already turned our backs on him and were walking away.
         "I'll take you up on that challenge, you little mudblooded prostitute!" he said.
         I hate to admit this, but I was glad he took up the challenge. I haven't been able to get much exercise and with Siku and Sika flying off, my yearning got bigger. Still, calling me a mudblooded prostitute was sure to get anyone's attention and be the prerequisite for the challenge on its' own. "Even if I were a prostitute, I'd turn you down, you low-life excuse for a magican!" I said contemptuously.

© Copyright 2003 Karen Rump (UN: priestess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Karen Rump has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/226179-Day-Eleven-Part-Two