*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/226517-If-I-was-immortalhow-long-would-you-haunt-my-dreams
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #464720
You supply the reading. I'll supply the writing.
#226517 added February 10, 2003 at 10:40am
Restrictions: None
If I was immortal...how long would you haunt my dreams?
An ode to Thumb


What would you do,
If every time you fell in love,
You had to say goodbye?

What would you do,
If every time you wanted someone,
They would never be there?

What would you do ,
If your best friend died tomorrow
And you never got to tell them how you felt?

What would you do,
If you loved someone more than ever,
And you couldn't have them?

Some people live,
Some people die
And some people dream and pray and wish.

But I want to tell you
I love you,
And you are a true friend

..................................................

I recieved that email from someone special January 14th, 2003. I misinterpreted it and all of her previous long beautiful emails and allowed something magically to die. *Frown*

Timing...how often things in my life have succeeded or failed due to timing. *Confused*

People come and go on the net like flotsam on a new tide. At first I thought it was me...and my runaway/keep my distance nature...but I think it seems to be the norm on the net. People just come and go.

I've FINALLY posted the pic's I wanted to...well...most of them. There are still others but they can wait. I expected to have that all done weeks ago. Still...must look forward and not backwards. Only my "final item" to finish...and a few odds and ends...and then on with my life. I'm not sure yet how much I'll be around...I miss Heather not being here like crazy. We email each other still almost everyday...but her presence here is greatly missed by me. *Frown*

I DON'T plan on ignoring my friends in the future...in fact...just the opposite. I'll concentrate on the few that I know care.

I'm such a perfectionist. I went back through my entire journal and tried to clean up the mess Writing made by changing the "smiley face recipe". For most folks it wouldn't have been a big deal...but I LOVE the little beggars. Some of ny journal entries and emails are FILLED with 'em...*Bigsmile*...especially anything I've written to Terry or Amy. I probably missed lots.

I was also inspired to repost some of my journal entries as static items as they're becoming buried where they are now.

Hold on...I gotta step out for a sec...be right back...



















Pssssssst...Is he gone?

Yeah...I think so.

Good...Quickly then...Let's a have look round before he gets back.

What do you make of this?


WOW!!!! Thumbsucker is one sick cookie!

Yeah...I never thought he was into that

Hey...Let's have a look in his refrigerator...

Can you imagine eating THAT?


Yuck. Doesn't this look tasty?.

Yeah...If you're a rabbit!

Hey...Check out his video collection. There must be hundreds of them. Lots of action flicks I see...comedy...war...westerns...space...fantasy...cartoons...not a lot of chic flicks are there? Guess they must have went with his Ex.


Not many photographs around...Have you noticed. Some of his kids but I don't see any of him.

He has tons and Tons and TONS of minatures...4...5...6 cabinets full of the things. Eight shelves per cabinet. What is it with these things. Most seem to be made of pewter.

He's one odd bird ain't he?

JEEEEEEEPERS!!!! What the Hell is that?

That's only a guinea pig you moron! Hurry up. I think I hear him coming back













Hmmmmmmm...That's strange. My copies of "Modern Bride" and "Pole Vaulters Today" seem to be messed up. Cricket...CRICKET...Have you been noseying around though my unmentionables again? Now that's odd. I could have sworn that I left milk and cookies out for the Faeries just now...they're all gone...but there are too many crumbs left and those crumbs are FAR too big for it to have been Faeries. Shit...I think we've got Goblins again Cricket.

I knew it...Yep...See how Gibblet's hair is all knotted and tangled? Damn Goblins. You're supposed to be my attack cat when I'm not here. This place stinks of Goblins now. What do you have to say for yourself?

Don't pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about Cricket. You know I hate it when you do that. No Playstation for you tonight kido.........NOW you want to speak do ya? I'm sorry but you have to learn to be more responsible around the house. You KNOW how I feel about Goblins.

What do you mean? I'm faking it? There hasn't been any Goblins here today...and you can't understand a word that I'm saying...let alone...answering me.

Yeah right Cricket. I'm not falling for that one again. I'm sure I'm not the only one that has to put up with a mouthy cat that can't keep Goblins away.

Hey!!!! Come back here furry pants. I'm not done making a scene yet.

Fine...I don't need you to blather mindlessly on and on. That's never stopped me before...Why should it now?

You see my side of this don'tcha Gibblet?

Gibblet?





Like my new sig? Terry made it for me. Ever neat huh? *Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile*


** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

© Copyright 2003 Thumbsucker (UN: thumbsucker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thumbsucker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/226517-If-I-was-immortalhow-long-would-you-haunt-my-dreams