*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/226577-chills
by a_g_
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #181604
just your average... er... correction: just your normal... correction: me.
#226577 added February 9, 2003 at 6:44pm
Restrictions: None
chills
I just woke up after an hour of being half-asleep. I was told there is no way to recover lost sleep, and I'm determined to prove that wrong.

I ended up not going out to take pictures yesterday, even though the sky was clear blue all day. All the snow was tracked in and had fallen off the trees. Besides, I was tired.

When Wendy's first started having salads, they were really good. Got one last night where the mandarin oranges tasted like they'd been in a can or in plastic for too long. I ate more of the almonds that came with it than the salad itself. Good thing other people's portions were huge.

I'm freezing, but the blanket's not doing anything.

Let's play count the assigned projects:
1 satire on 17th or 18th century socio-economic or political problems in England.
1 picture and definition of a modern hero (harder than it sounds for me.) Not a major project though, just a little thing.
1 research paper. Topic due Tuesday.
1 project on an independently read novel.
1 quarter project on several aspects of the history of women.
1 project (that spans the semester) on the 1930s.
1 Physics lab write-up (due Monday I think).
1 letter/essay to be written ASAP.
Several poems (in Latin) on any of Catullus' themes.

Um... and I feel like I'm forgetting something... Or several somethings. Come to think of it, those several somethings are for projects outside of school. Let's make a another list:
1 winter newsletter to be created
1 novel to be written (my goal is to have something substantial written by the summer)
1 website to be updated, focus shifted, and layout changed.

So that's a total of over twelve projects. Yay... I think the school ones take precedence. Wish they didn't.

Yay. Homework callls.

© Copyright 2003 a_g_ (UN: a_g_ at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
a_g_ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/226577-chills