*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/226711-trust
Rated: GC · Book · Biographical · #597416
ever promised your share of forever to someone that you loved? you may be able to relate.
#226711 added February 10, 2003 at 12:39am
Restrictions: None
trust
So you doubt that there is a breach of trust between us? It started when you slept with kelly. That was mid October. Before I told you that I loved you. Before I bought you a ring. You NEVER tried to regain my trust, merely to further destroy it. Mark. How the fuck could you sleep with him on Christmas and still tell me that you love me. I knew it before it happened....because of your journal entries. Fuckin-a-right. Fuck you D. you may have helped me get over Jennifer, who should have never held such a grip on me to begin with, BUT you have hurt me more in 14 weeks that she ever did in 10 years. WHEN YOU read this, You RATE it. I WANT to know that you read it. I want you to know that this is not guilt. (another fuck off going out to you) THIS IS MY PAIN. You never tried to regain my trust. WHEN you finally told me about kelly, You wouldn't tell me who, and left me to believe that it happened while we were split up in early november. THEN you outright lied to me and told me that you and mark were only friends. Meanwhile I got you hooked up with your apartment. YOU have been telling anyone that would listen that you had a big paycheck. BULLSHIT. and you know it. BULLSHIT. I went and took you to the bank with me to pull out the cash for that. REMEMBER?? you asked where we were going, I told you we were going to save you a month's rent on your storage unit....

And then WE ran like hell to beat the landlord back to the apartment. SO STOP your fucking lying about it. Meanwhile you tell me that your "Friend" Mark is losing his place, and I told you you ought to help him.....invite him to stay....HOW is that for you breaking my trust? I can't hear you screaming yet baby.
How fucking stupid of me was that.
Before you even had all of your shit moved in ...... (done with my convertible) I knew and you had admitted that you had been fucking mark.....Never used me? BULLSHIT!

I love you

You fucking user.

piece of shit.

meanwhile, and more recently, you told me not long ago that you and mark were together before me and you.

get offa the fucking HARD shit baby.

before it kills you.

you never even met him until september.
or so you have told me.

© Copyright 2003 Eternally Wishing (UN: angus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Eternally Wishing has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/226711-trust