*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/228914-02-22-03-JCs-site-is-up-also
Rated: 18+ · Book · LGBTQ+ · #551971
My life Friends Loves and Experiences
#228914 added February 22, 2003 at 7:02am
Restrictions: None
02-22-03 (JC's site is up, also)
Not alot going here.
I've talked to BOH a few times this week. :):):):) He seems to be doing okay. At least I hope so. He is such a precious person and I care and worry about him so much.

I seen JMC yesterday. He's doing much better than he was last week, also. That is a huge relief. I also seen DA last night. The three of us went to eat and then went back to JMC's and played JMC's new PS2 game. His friggin computer was acting up again. Yesterday afternoon his scanner started smoking and he disconnected that. Figures, damn HP products. LOL. (I had one that did that about a year ago, too.)I really don't think that has anything to do with his puter, because it did continue to work fine, after that. But I am gonna look at it tonight, after I get off of work, and hopefully get a reply from JC about possible fixes. Anyway, DA is doing good, too. :)

Last night after I got home, JC called me. :) It was good to hear his vice again. He told me that as of now, things look good for his week off of work next month, for spring break and that he will most likely be down here. :) I can't wait. I just hope that he can get the week off, so he can come down. That will be so great.
Oh and speaking of JC. (This is sorta embarrassing so far. I can't even imagine what he's gonna write later.LOL) He has started his side of our story, and his feelings and thoughts. He is here at Writing.com. His screen name here is JCav, you find him at Writing.com/authors/jcav
As I said though, it's a tad embarrassing, as he doesn't hold back any words and says exactly what's on his mind. LOL. But, I wouldn't expect anything less of him. :) So, if you get a chance, check it out.

Well, guess I will close this one for now. I've gotta get to work :(. Have a GREAT day, all.

© Copyright 2003 Storm2K1 (UN: storm2k1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm2K1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/228914-02-22-03-JCs-site-is-up-also