*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/229125-Weird-dreams
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #611977
Just my Journal, a few opinions and stuff.
#229125 added February 23, 2003 at 4:46pm
Restrictions: None
Weird dreams....
Hello again.

He he, I saw the Powerpuff Girls Movie last night. Man those gals are so cute!! "Ah! I'm infected!" "Waaahaaahaa!! I don't wanna sleep on a rooock!!" ^_^ And I saw the Matrix again, which is cool. And when I was channel flicking I saw Viggo for a bit on Crimson Wave or Tide of whatever it's called. Yay! Remind me to watch Boomer sometime. And I wanna own Huck Finn too.

I had the strangest dream last night. I was writing in my diary or telling someone on the phone how nothing ever happened in my life, when Dom and his mother (not that I know what she looks like) climbed in my bedroom window!! I was like, "HUH?" Then I took his mum through and introduced her to my mum, who was also like, "HUH?" And Dom's mum said, "Oh yes, we were just on our way to pick up the boys (meaning Lije, Bill, Sean and Orli) and we decided to stop off here on the way." And I was thinking, "Can't Dom do that himself? He is 26 after all." But she was flying a plane to pick them up! How weird is that? But then I went back to my room, and there were now like 20 people in there, including Elijah (but none of the others, doh!) and my cousins were there, and I said, "Hey! I know! Let's all go and play Theatre Sports!" So we got into two teams and went outside to play theatre sports. Then I woke up.

The things I think of..... yikes!

~Assena x^_^x

-- Pervy Hobbit Fancier


'"For when you are older, you will learn that folk are not always what they seem; and though you may have taken me for a soft stranger lad and easy prey, let me warn you: I am not, I am a halfling, hard, bold and wicked!" Pippin pulled such a grim face that the boy stepped back a pace.'
~ROTK


"... though I am but four feet, and not likely to grow any more, save sideways."
~Pippin, ROTK

© Copyright 2003 Sena is Spider-Girl! (UN: sena at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sena is Spider-Girl! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/229125-Weird-dreams