*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/229466-stuck-here
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #619079
my somewhat deviant life, and experiences this is me, take it--or leave it
#229466 added February 25, 2003 at 12:56pm
Restrictions: None
stuck here
wnet runnin around with Perk last night. Got groceries and we were takin them to his house when it started snowin like a bitch. almost went off the road once--so we decided to stay at his house. He got in a fight with his roommmates over some shit (he's pretty much been supporting them) looked at some old pics of him, when he was still playin baseball annd was pretty buff. Not too bad--his main thing is his butt and his belly--he gains weight like i do. His legs are still pretty muscular, and his arms are ok--anyway enough of discussing that shit. like i said we got stuck at his house--its not too bad once you get into town, but out in Newark its pretty bad--we slipped a few times.

"Where has my heart gone, an uneven trade for the real world. I....I want to go back to, believing in everything, and knowing nothing at all." Fields of Innocence by Evanescence

what im listening to right now. just cant get over how fuckin true this song is to me. You'd have to hear the whole song to get the point of it but you can get a small idea.

well im sleepy just got home its like noon but i didnt sleep well last night.

© Copyright 2003 beautiful_cynic (UN: camelyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
beautiful_cynic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/229466-stuck-here