*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/230365-Day-Fourteen
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #539038
I'm beginng to update again, so look forward to more stories!
#230365 added March 3, 2003 at 1:35am
Restrictions: None
Day Fourteen
         The train pulled into the station. We got out of it, taking only a few things. None of us carried our bags, Hagrid having assured us that it would be sent straight to the school. We were going to walk through the Forbidden Forest, at night (Yes, I know you think its' suicidal) and we would separate into two teams. Ecah team would leave the station from a different side, but because the trail eventually met up again, we would journey the last few metres together before leaving the forest. Because of our proximity, we would also be in close range in case any of us weer in trouble, which I seriously doubted. Then again, weirder things have happened.
         Kurama, Yokoshima, Botan, Peter and me were to be one team while the rest in the other. My sister had grinned when she pulled out the straw that put her in Hiei's group. I could have sworn that the man's eyes popped out of his head, but then again, it was probably my imagination. What was not my imagination was the gleeful smile on Kurama's and Shuura's faces. What was going on? @_@
         We set off, Botan wearing an outfit that fit the idea of a mysterious fortune-teller. All you could see were her eyes and a small gem at the collar of her cape. Kurama wore the same outfit he wore when he picked me up from the airport, while Yokoshima and Peter had retained their current outfits. As for me, I wore what my sister termed 'Mean-Gypsy.' It was not so much as they followed the gypsy style as the way I wore it, she had said. I didn't really care. All it would do was to tell people that I meant business, no matter how soft I may look.
         I saw Kurama eyeing me curiously as I took the sapling Gon offered me. I had asked him to cut a walking stick for me, doubling it up as a weapon. The cloak I wore was dark and would hid me quite well.
         "Are we ready?" I asked my group. They nodded, eager to be off.
         "See you soon!" I told my sister. She cheerfully returned the greeting, but I heard Hiei mutter in a soft tone to himself.

© Copyright 2003 Karen Rump (UN: priestess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Karen Rump has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/230365-Day-Fourteen