*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/232178-Completely-un-alert-alliterating
by a_g_
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #181604
just your average... er... correction: just your normal... correction: me.
#232178 added March 13, 2003 at 11:29pm
Restrictions: None
Completely un-alert alliterating
I just wrote a paper for Theology... I kept alliterating in the introductory paragraph (which I wrote second to last, but that's another story). "If only read as a historical account accented by bits of wisdom and cute stories of farmers and fishermen, the Bible does not appear to apply to the modern reader."

I didn't even realize I'd alliterated until I was rereading the sentence. It's scary though.

This is why I try not to write papers when I'm falling asleep.

::sigh:: I have to get a 100 tomorrow on my trig test. This should be interesting... I hate my school's grading system... I really do...

Actually, I generally don't like the idea of grading to begin with. I understand the point of it, but I just never liked it. It drives some people nuts to get perfect scores, but teachers expect students to get 70s and 80s. If the teachers themselves only expect students to get that range, then why don't they make the tests easier? But if the made the tests easier, then the people who do know enough to get 90s and 100s would slack off and see no point in the class. (Sort of like history right now, I don't think anyone in that class has lower than a B+ this quarter... Not that I mind doing well, but you can only have so many days where you learn NOTHING in class... Okay, maybe if the teacher was interesting then I would enjoy not learning the curriculum, but if the teacher is boring and he has no idea what he's talking about and he rambles on about things no one is interested in, THEN I do not like the class...)

That is my logic when I am tired. Try to figure it out if you dare. And if you do, please let me know.

© Copyright 2003 a_g_ (UN: a_g_ at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
a_g_ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/232178-Completely-un-alert-alliterating