*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/233358-The-obviousness-of-everything
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by pad9
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #278672
Philosophic & literature views on life and art. From Guatemala.
#233358 added March 21, 2003 at 5:08pm
Restrictions: None
The obviousness of everything
music: Vixen, Crying. hey! letĀ“s all go back to the 80Ā“s and party like new wave is never going to end, huh? In all sincerity i like this band. But that is because any woman who playes the guitar looks to my mindĀ“s eye as incredibly sexy... why is this? i have no idea.

Read: Strange Tales from Make-do Studio, by Pu Songling. This is the most amaizing non spanish read i have ever done! itĀ“s good... really good... but i have to adress this in a proper manner: it ruls! and that is what 10 years of scholar studies have done to me.

Well what can i say... i said i was going to update more and i havenĀ“t done so. Maybe itĀ“s because iĀ“m a slob... or just have to deal with all this stuff... or perhaps is this spliting headache that doesnĀ“t seem to be going away. Who cares... i guess you donĀ“t.

I was reading, as well, in an incredible leap of vanity, myself! ha! i use to write very good... i even amaze myself. But, iĀ“m afraid this period in my life is long gone. Now, itĀ“s a strugle to think of something funny to say... let alone something deep... what the hell... i can go to hell for all i care...

hey! do you think iĀ“ll get in trouble if i donĀ“t write something about the war? well... here it is... i read this really deep story from Pu Songling (come on... thatĀ“s the guys name... donĀ“t you play around with the spelling to spell out pussy... plz). Anyway the stories name is: "the taoist of Lao Mountain" and it ends this way:

" you need only adhere to such and such a policy and nothing will stand in your way. The first time he tries, it might yield some small measure of success, thus givin him the idea that such policy can be applied to all cases under heaven. Those who are taken by this will not stop until they run headlong into a solid wall and topple over backward."

In the inmortal words of the imbecil: "thatĀ“s all i have to say about that"

© Copyright 2003 pad9 (UN: pablogs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pad9 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/233358-The-obviousness-of-everything