*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/233886-Day-Eighteen-Part-Three
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #539038
I'm beginng to update again, so look forward to more stories!
#233886 added March 26, 2003 at 12:34am
Restrictions: None
Day Eighteen, Part Three
         As soon as the class was over and the students dismissed, I followed Kurama and Hiei back to the school. I was not displeased, as Hermione had shown she had read up on the subjects, and that Neville, of all people, had the power to control Shikigamis! There was an air of innocence and naivete about him... Well, the best Shikigami Mistress I knew, was Rokudou Meiko, who was a havoc with her Shikigamis. The only difference was that Meiko had lived with them since she was born; they were her brothers and sisters, while Neville was quite ready to faint at the thought of it.
         Just as we reached the stairs, Hiei began to sniff violently. "Hn!" he said, which Kurama quickly translated to, "There's a foul smell. I'll go and check it out. Don't wait for me." One of my eyebrows shot up. Man, if the language was that simple I would have to teach it to my girls!
         "Shall we?" Kurama asked me after Hiei had left. I followed him, engaged by him in a quick and whispered conversation about the Legend of Those who would Return.
         As we rounded a corner, Kurama bumped into someone pretty hard. Both of them fell to the floor. "Ooomphf!" they said at the same time.
         "Sorry!" Kurama began. It was Prof. Severus Snape.
         "No injuries. Just watch... Oh, good day Professor," Snape said as Kurama offered him a helping hand.
         "Thank you," Snape said, but Kurama didn't let him go. He was looking at Snape's robes closely.
         "She did a nice piece of work," Kurama said.
         Snape, believe it or not, beamed. "Yes, she did, didn't she?" he replied. "Thanks. I shall convey your compliments to her," Snape said, moving away in the opposite direction quickly.
         "What was that about?" I asked him.
         "Your friend Barbara has a very good eye for sewing. I know an expert when I see one, and I don't think Snape knows how to thread a needle, much less sew his own clothes, no offense," Kurama said.
         I fell on the floor, anime-style.

© Copyright 2003 Karen Rump (UN: priestess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Karen Rump has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/233886-Day-Eighteen-Part-Three