*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/234329-its-been-a-while
by Ilona
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #623354
All about my little life
#234329 added March 28, 2003 at 6:59am
Restrictions: None
it's been a while
It's been quite a while since my last entry. Time seems to by flying by, and I'm enjoying myself!!
I just love the fact that it's spring, you can see and feel it everywhere! When you wake up the birds are singing, the sun is playing games with a tree which leaves funny shadows on your bed, while you yawn, stay in bed for another few lazy moments and then get up and open the doors to your balcony. You smell spring outside, it's nice and warm in the sun, you feel like doing all sorts of things, going skating in the park (vondelpark for those of you who know it, love it there!!), going to the beach for a walk, I feel like doing all sorts of things!!
I spent the last 2 weeks going to school, and school is like vacation after a few months at work, it's fun to see everybody again, and we had lots of fun. I've been seeing lots of my friends, and doing all sorts of fun things.
Most time has been spent on thinking and dreaming about Frank though.. Spring brings back the butterflies..

"I'll ride the trail till the stars turn pale
And camp at the break of dawn
Nobody will know which way I'll go
They'll only know I'm gone."

© Copyright 2003 Ilona (UN: golden_tears at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ilona has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/234329-its-been-a-while