*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/234429-my-mom-is-smokin-crack-
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #619079
my somewhat deviant life, and experiences this is me, take it--or leave it
#234429 added March 28, 2003 at 4:44pm
Restrictions: None
my mom is smokin crack ;)
ummm that title means just what it says--sort of. I think actually that my mom and dad are sharing or something--my dad's not been himself for a few weeks, but mom is a different story. Anyway lets get to the point here. Yesterday mom comes home and says--im not sure if i really want to tell you this or not, but this guy came into the office today. I started talking to him, hes kinda new to the area and was looking for soemthing to do. she told him that i usually am good at finding things to do. anyway to make a long story short she says hes really cute and got his phone number. i pointed out that we dont usually agree on cute and she said "no hes cute". so i guess ill have to see. hes like 27 or 28 and italian/brazillian hmmmm doesnt sound like a bad combo. mom did go back to her usual self and said that im not allowed to sleep with him LOL but then went back on the craack today. she was still tryin to decide whether or not to give me the number anyway she said if we wanted we could hang out here and *gasp* drink a beer. you have to understand that i am not allowed under any circumstances to have or consume alcohol of any kind in this house. i think he put some kind of spell on her or soemthing LOL. well im gonna call him later see if he can so something tonight cause perk is out of town. i guess maybe we'll see. LOL if anything happens ill let ya know later how it goes.

© Copyright 2003 beautiful_cynic (UN: camelyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
beautiful_cynic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/234429-my-mom-is-smokin-crack-