*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/235087-Day-Twenty-One
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #539038
I'm beginng to update again, so look forward to more stories!
#235087 added April 2, 2003 at 2:31am
Restrictions: None
Day Twenty-One
         I was sitting quietly in my room after dinner, reading a book when Kurama knocked on my door. For some reason he was always knocking on my door in the middle of the night. I simply said a word to open the door, too lazy to actually get up and open it myself. I was curled up in an armchair with a book in front of the fire, a blanket about me.
         "Naoko-san," he said as soon as he entered, "Are you coming for tonight's practice or not? The three of us missed last night's session," he reminded me as he came in and saw the book I was holding.
         "We have one today?" I asked, surprised.
         He nodded and then walked over to see closely what I was reading. His eyes grew large in disbelief. It was a book on Time Anamolies, aka Temporal Probs that would occur if one were to mess with time.
         "I didn't know you were interested in these things," he said.
         "Anything that helps me clear up the mess of my sister's heritage and mine is welcome," I told him.
         "Then what about those?" he pointed to my stack of Gensomaden Saiyuki mangas and anime.
         I grinned at him. Pointing to a poster above my bed, I walked out. He was stupefied.
         It was the poster of Sanzo at his most indecent and next to that poster was Hakkai looking incredibly cool and sexy. *Pthb*

© Copyright 2003 Karen Rump (UN: priestess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Karen Rump has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/235087-Day-Twenty-One