*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/235686-OhIts-You
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #464720
You supply the reading. I'll supply the writing.
#235686 added April 6, 2003 at 2:07pm
Restrictions: None
Oh...It's You
One potato...two potato...thr.........*Blush*





Oh hi.



You made me jump...I didn't see you standing there. Have you been here long? The potato thing? *Blush* Ummmmmmmmmmm.....Never mind about that...

You look awfully familiar.......IT'S YOU!!!!...Yessssssssssssssssssss...I thought so. *Bigsmile* I'm soooooooo glad to finally meet you in person...Yeah...I guess none of us looks like our writing huh?

I don't get too many real life visitors. How'd you get in my port anyways? Well ain't you limber? That sounds like it could be painful. I never would have thought of that.

Yeah...this is my port. Sorry about the mess. I wasn't expecting company.

You've got a WINDOW? Lucky you!!!!

Yeah...there's only four of us down here on this entire level...
Me...Fawning Backstabber...Bug_Cheap...
and the guy next door but he keeps to himself. I don't even know his handle. He's quiet and a bit wierd. He thinks he's some kinda secret super hero or something.

It's not too bad. They leave us alone for the most part...I wish Bug would wear pants more often though...it creeps me out when he does that. Yeah...two more levels below this one but I never go down there...it's too dark, damp and smelly. That's where they put the newbies and the malcontents.

That's not my music. Do you think I'd own a copy of "It's a Beautiful Day in the Nieghbourhood"? They pipe it in down here on those speakers in the ceiling...night and day. You get to play your OWN music? *Confused* Ever neat.

They don't? You can't write on your walls? Well that must suck. I know they get all huffy when I take my marker and write at Wal Mart but nobody here has said anything to me yet.

I'm sorry I don't have much to offer you in the way of munchies...Would you like a plate of mashed potatos? Bug brought some over last week. I could heat it up for you. I don't have much to go with that...How about maple syrup?...Would you like some spuds and syrup? No? Are you sure? It's no trouble really. I'd like to get rid of them before they go bad.

No...Bug is doing his community work and Fawn is visiting her sister for the next few days...and I'm fairly sure the guy next door is out. Yeah...it's just the two of us.

The gerbils and radishes?...NO!!!!...Nothing kinky like that. I like gerbils coz I think the word "gerbil" sounds cute and radishes coz I think they haven't got too much going for them. I always stick up for the underdog. You'd be surprised at just how popular gerbils and radishes are at this site.









*Confused*




Ummmmmmmm....Brown.... *Confused* ....You've got nice eyes also.



*Confused*




Thanks...I like your smile too.




*Confused*




Briefs...not boxers. *Blush**Blush**Blush**Blush*



*Blush*



Is it just me or has this has suddenly become very awkward?

It's just me........I seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Oh yeah...I can see that you're limber...VERY limber. You can't tell me that doesn't hurt. Listen...I think we may have got our wires crossed. YES...I'm single...Where are you headed with this?........I seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I gotta tell ya I'm NOT the quickie kind. I'm pretty sure that Writing has rules about doing that in our ports. Are you sure I can't get you some mashed potatos?

LISTEN!!!! I think you had better go. Don't make me call a Mod...You don't want to get a Mod mad...You won't see anything much madder than a mad Mod...Yes I know I'm flustered. Just go!








It was at this point that I felt I had to pull myself away from the peephole I had drilled into my neighbour's port...don my Mighty Thumbsucker Secret Super Hero costume and come to her rescue.

Once again it was The Mighty Thumbsucker to the rescue. I have to don my Mighty Thumbsucker Secret Super Hero costume several times a day here at Writing. What is it with this site?

I gotta go...

I think I hear someone groping a gerbil...or rubbing a radish. That's definitely against Writing.Com's user agreement.

Hang on...I'm coming.



** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

© Copyright 2003 Thumbsucker (UN: thumbsucker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thumbsucker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/235686-OhIts-You