*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/236060-Day-Twenty-Three-Part-Two
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #539038
I'm beginng to update again, so look forward to more stories!
#236060 added April 8, 2003 at 1:03am
Restrictions: None
Day Twenty-Three, Part Two
         I completely forgot that him being a seven-foot guy meant that he would be much faster than I was and that he would almost be certain to catch me. Then again, it was rare that I would come across a youkai that would know me, albeit marginally, on sight from legends. Saying that I was terrified, would be a rather large understatement.
         When he caught me he turned me around, but I could not stop, so my momentum made me fall against him. He fairly shook me and my body finally caught up with my brain. I reacted upon instinct and fought back. He, the **************** of a fox (that is a composition of several curses), kissed me! He caught me square on the lips and kissed me!
         Okay, I'll admit that he was one heck of a kisser, but that's not the point! What is is that he took advantage of me! He...
         Okay, I'll stop being a purist. I enjoyed it! You happy? I enjoyed the way his lips gently caressed mine before enveloping me in delicious warmth. He had quite a bit of passion in it as well, but whereas the kissing I enjoyed, the passion I didn't. It was too... Forget it! This journal has a G-rating for crying out loud! I'm not going to describe it for you!!!

© Copyright 2003 Karen Rump (UN: priestess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Karen Rump has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/236060-Day-Twenty-Three-Part-Two