*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/236350
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #539038
I'm beginng to update again, so look forward to more stories!
#236350 added April 9, 2003 at 11:02pm
Restrictions: None
Day Twenty-Three, Part Three
When I'm in an angry mood I tend to use profanities, so please be warned! Thank you!

         The way he kissed me was so overwhelming that I couldn't breathe. He stopped after a while and spoke to me in a soft voice, "It's me, Naoko. Kurama. Come with me. Malfoy's here and he seems to be disturbing your friend," he said.
         There was only one person who would fit that description. "Where is the b****rd?" I asked, moving quickly. He took me down the hallaway to the corner where I had bumped into him and looking from the corner, we were in time to watch Barbara stop Snape from unleashing that curse on Malfoy before passing out shortly after.
         Though the man did not seem to be too much of a threat now I decided that it was time to teach him not to mess with people who had the power to kill him. I stepped out of the shadows, ignoring Kurama's attempt to get me back into the protective darkness and walked over to Snape who was cradling Barbara protectively.
         "How is she?" I asked softly.
         He looked up at me as though I was a demon, but then recognized me not too long after. "It's you," he said, his sneer nearly gone. I nodded, bending down to touch Barb's hand. Her life-force was quite strong, but she still had some weak points.
         "I estimated that she'll be sick for the next week or so," Snape said, interrupting the examination.
         "I agree. Where will she be?" I asked him. Then I knocked my head *figuratively.* It was an obvious answer.
         "I'll take care of her," he said, blushing.
         We heard noises from above, where the man was still bound by Barbara's spell. I turned to look at the man. He had hurt Barbara, and I could think of some pretty painful ways to make him pay. "Do you want us to take care of him?" I asked Snape.
         "Just remember he's one of the Governors of this school," he said. "On second thought, don't," he continued, giving me a vicious grin.
         As soon as he and Barb were out of sight, Kurama came out of the shadows, still in his youkai form. He reminded me that Malfoy was still a man of power, notwithstanding his idiocy. He spoke in Japanese, of course. There was no reason to let him know what was going on.
         I pouted. Then again, I realized that he had a valid point. "But he hurt Barb!" I replied in Japanese. Kurama was admandant that we do no more harm to him. We argued heatedly, making it seem like we were disagreeing on the ways to hurt Malfoy. Hey, Kurama had a sadistic streak in him, or didn't you know? *Smile*

© Copyright 2003 Karen Rump (UN: priestess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Karen Rump has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/236350