*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/236519-Day-Twenty-Four-Part-Two
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #539038
I'm beginng to update again, so look forward to more stories!
#236519 added April 11, 2003 at 9:34pm
Restrictions: None
Day Twenty-Four, Part Two
         We got back to the school safe and sound. I've never flown over the clouds on such a serene and beautiful night before, with the moon so close you could almost touch it. There was no wind and the night was silent. I could not fully enjoy it though. There was someone who was holding on to me and was on the verge of choking me, and I was thinking of throwing him off. Then again...
         We landed on my balcony quietly and softly. My sister was awake and waiting for us, the three Shikigamis I had left in the room by her side. We dismounted and Kimoso went back to sleep. So did the three Shikigamis, the Twin Children Jasara and Jasari and the Angelic Healer, their mother, Plenia.
         "How did it go?" my sister asked me curiously as the three of us went in.
         For some reason, I was unsurprised to find the whole group in my room. Botan looked sleepy, Yokoshima was snoring in my armchair, Gon, Killua and Shuura were curled up on the bed, Clapika was reading a thick book which I've had not time to read as of yet, Peter was eating flowers, and Hiei was sleeping on top of the bookshelf. He looked much cuter when he's asleep. *Wink*
         "We've just received news from Shiyou Ruyuki, Naoko-san, Kurama-san," Peter said as soon as everyone had been awakened.
         "Enki-sama and his wife, Kokou-sama (Rulers of Makai for the time being), have been assasinated," he said.

© Copyright 2003 Karen Rump (UN: priestess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Karen Rump has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/236519-Day-Twenty-Four-Part-Two