*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/238340-Cricket-would-like-to-say-a-few-words
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #464720
You supply the reading. I'll supply the writing.
#238340 added April 22, 2003 at 6:13pm
Restrictions: None
Cricket would like to say a few words
Sometimes I HATE computers. We don't talk the same language. Yesterday for instance. I typed a long overdue email to someone...covering each and every point I wanted to cover. Re-read it. Checked the spelling...(making sure to leave lots of evidence I haven't a clue what I'm doing when it comes to spelling). Edited it...(ditto for spelling) Mitch's computer allowed me to play along...right up until the moment I pressed the "send button". I think I get almost as many emails from Mailer-Daemon as I do from the porn people.

Cricket...my cat...is upset with someone on this site. Normally he's a pretty easy going, laid back kinda cat...a lot like me now that I think about it...(maybe that's why we get along so well together) Anyways...Cricket saw a message someone wrote to me...where that person said they were allergic to cats. He's peeved off coz he's never met someone who's allergic to him before.

He's asked me if it would be okay if he could get a few things off his chest...I have to live with Cricket and I know how he can get when something bothers him...so I'll hand the keyboard over to him for a sec...




dkfr945mf7HMDUA,JD FJK FJK FDSSMFJKNJ57 b fnb
vnfudfui gv nf gjgjh568v3uiov cv,d




Okay...I can see how passionately he feels about this issue but he spells worse than me. I'll translate for him then. Cricket? What did you want to say?

(This is me typing for Cricket then...for all you slower readers out there)

"skfffuw...skf...f...f...uw?" Okay...Cricket...calm down. Nice and slow..."skfffuw...skf...f...f...uw?" It's no use. He's still very upset right now.

He wants everyone to know he's not some kinda weed, fungus or dust mite. He thinks he and all the other little furries out there aren't getting the respect they deserve. He tries very hard to keep himself clean...always licking every part of his cute little body he can reach with his tongue.

Speaking of which...wanna read my erotic story? Well do ya? Do ya? Do ya? Sorry. I'm not that kinda erotica writer. (How's that for a nifty name..."Erotica Writer"?) I'm not gonna write and tell. I guess I'm more of the teasing erotica writer kind. Writing erotic stories is definitely different from what I'm used to. Cricket just told me he'd like to point out...he in no way took part in my erotic story. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeew I never said you did Crick.

My back is almost back to normal...which is a big relief...since if I'm gonna right believable erotica I'm gonna need a good strong flexable back.

My guys are into Monoply all of a sudden...playing it quite often among themselves and with their friends. I love board games...but I prefer ones that require more skill and strategy...and not so much decided by luck.

Mitchell challenged me to a game late Saturday night. We played untill the wee hours of the morning. Game after game he tried to beat me and couldn't. Like I said...Monoply is almost all luck...and poor Mitchell didn't have a lot of it that night. I only had one set of hotels on the board...but the nipper landed on me EVERY time he went around the board. Not once did he miss me. He even managed to land on one of my hotels and then the very next turn he rolled a "2" and landed on me again...I was laughing until I cried. At first Mitchell didn't think it was very funny...but after the 5th time around the board when he landed on me...we were both laughing like fools.




** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

© Copyright 2003 Thumbsucker (UN: thumbsucker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thumbsucker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/238340-Cricket-would-like-to-say-a-few-words