*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/238797-Day-Twenty-Eight-Part-Two
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #539038
I'm beginng to update again, so look forward to more stories!
#238797 added April 25, 2003 at 6:14am
Restrictions: None
Day Twenty-Eight, Part Two
         That was how the guys found me and Mukuro later. They still had no clue to the killers, and had decided that it was better to return to Hogwarts and pursue the killers from there. They felt it was a wasted trip, but I felt it was a good one. After all, you don't get to meet someone who knew your ancestor every day.
         "Tell your sister I look forward to meeting her," Mukuro said.
         "I will, esteemed and beloved one. You'll hear from one of us soon," I replied, using the old formula. Putting a hand over my heart, I bowed deeply down to her. Mukuro did the same.
         "What the...?" Yusuke began, but Kurama stopped him. Once it was completed, she walked away, a smile on her face that no one had seen before.
         "How do you know the ancient Daughter's Ritual?" Kurama asked as soon as Mukuro was out of earshot.
         I smiled sweetly at him. "That's for me to know and for Mukuro to discover."

© Copyright 2003 Karen Rump (UN: priestess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Karen Rump has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/238797-Day-Twenty-Eight-Part-Two