*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/239547-Child-abused-or-my-imagination
Rated: 18+ · Book · Arts · #506497
My bubble Gum Life
#239547 added April 30, 2003 at 2:32am
Restrictions: None
Child abused? or my imagination
Okay.. I am glad I am at my sisters house, and well I am not going to rock the boat! but I just don't understand.

Her youngest son who is two years old, and has wide eyes, and a large forehead.. *I think he's ugly* the only boy child I think is cute is Oracles son Ali, other than that all boys lately look so ugly or are so dumb.

Yesterday I calculated how many hours this child is let out of his baby bed to play in a 24 hour day he was allowed to play 40 min, the rest of the time he was stuck in his bed, or only let out to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner the rest of the day he sat in his bed. Not only my mother who I adore sometimes, and sometimes hate with a passion, but thats a whole different story watched this littel boy fall down bang his head and didnt even bother to get up and hug him, instead she watched the housemaid hug and kiss him?!!!!! What the hell is up with that shit...

I didn't say anything to her or my sister cuz well I really don't want to live in the hole again. I feel so sorry for this child, whenever I can I take him out, only problem is I can't take him out much because I have three of my own and I don't like anyone taking care of them except me, I prefer that I don't depend on a maid, because than the child will start asking the maid for a drink, food, etc..

What should I do?


On another subject..

I think I pissed off Oracle.. :) but she knows I go through fucked up mood swings.. plus flying hormones are a bitch.

© Copyright 2003 Lulublue is losing her mind (UN: lulublue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lulublue is losing her mind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/239547-Child-abused-or-my-imagination