*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/240396-Placenta--Baby-Milk
Rated: 18+ · Book · Arts · #506497
My bubble Gum Life
#240396 added May 6, 2003 at 2:28am
Restrictions: None
Placenta & Baby Milk..
Anood came over yesterday afternoon, and being a great friend I asked her what she would like to drink.. her immediate response "COFFEE" so I got up *although we have two housemaids who could have done it for her* and made her coffee.

She than complained like a spoiled brat "I want more milk!" I didn't have a chance to tell her we were out.. so I grabbed the mug stormed into the kitchen, pulled out my 11 months old baby formula milk and dumped a huge spoon into her coffee mug..

Yes she drank it..

Yes she found out about but too bad not until she drank it all, and five hours later when she started yelling for another cup of coffee.


During this laughing epsiode, somehow I wondered where the placenta goes! A woman gives birth and than wham she drops this whole yucky thing out where does it go? So I called the American hospital, asked the information guy cuz well he's information and should know EVERYTHING.. but he connected me to Maternity ward, and the woman their didn't know so she connected me to the MIDWIFE and the Midwife very nicely without even a hint of laughter told me with all seriouseness "We ask our patients if they would like to keep it!" I thought yea she's playing with me.."Really why?" I asked being all seriouse. "Some Arabs," she said "usually like to take it home, to bury it for a religous reasons."

Now that was an entertaining conversation.

I made Anood promice with all her heart that if she had another baby she had just had to take her's home, but instead she promised me in writing that she will give it to me as a GIFT.

FUCKING AWESOME.



© Copyright 2003 Lulublue is losing her mind (UN: lulublue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lulublue is losing her mind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/240396-Placenta--Baby-Milk