*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/244960-the-exorcist
by a_g_
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #181604
just your average... er... correction: just your normal... correction: me.
#244960 added June 6, 2003 at 4:56pm
Restrictions: None
the exorcist
Managed to fix a few problems with this computer, but the internet is still slow as anything.

I was in such a horrible mood last night. I was thinking again, damnit.

I've discovered that I need to keep good paper somewhere near my bed so I won't have to go searching for paper when I need it most. Did a mental exorcism last night on both sides of a (thankfully long) Walmart receipt because I didn't have any desire to go searching for usable paper. I have notes and essays and exorcisms written on everything from receipts to old index cards to shampoo ads, anything that has blank areas and that ink will to. Paper, paper, everywhere, and not a sheet to use. What I should get is a small notebook of completely unlined paper to write this stuff in. I can't write freely on lined paper for some reason.

SAT II tomorrow in Latin and US History and from there I go to the Relay until Sunday morning. And, of course, it's beautiful today ("beautiful" is a relative term), will be beautiful late in the afternoon Sunday, and will rain/thunderstorm in between--while we're outside.

On second thought and in retrospect, succumbing to fears is not always a weakness...

I never forget the things I should forget. And I never remember the things I should remember.

I really have to study. Latin more than history.

© Copyright 2003 a_g_ (UN: a_g_ at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
a_g_ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/244960-the-exorcist