*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/245312-Circe-you-know-who-you-are
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #611977
Just my Journal, a few opinions and stuff.
#245312 added June 9, 2003 at 5:25am
Restrictions: None
Circe (you know who you are!)
Hey Circe! Yeah, I'm talking to you! Wassup girl? You all good? You're coming to visit me! Yay! ^__^ I'm very excited. The Internet Preferences just decided to get damaged, so i can't check my mail at the moment. Which is very pissing me off muchly.

I'm so glad to be seeing you again. i miss you so much, you and Rosie and everyone, but I do miss you personally, not just as 'one of the gals'. You're kooky, crazy, wildly funny, you have a great sense of humour, and you care. A lot of people don't, but you do. You care about me, and that's very important to me. When you wrote in that letter "have I ever told you what an amazing, talented person you are?" I just couldn't help but grin. Just that one statement made me feel good. And now I want to do the same for you.

I read through your journal tonight, because I haven't for such a long time. I read that entry where you felt suicidal. And I just want to say, you are wrong about yourself. All your friends love you, and would never, ever want to get rid of you. None of us- wait. I want this to be personal. I don't want to lose you, as a person or as a friend. I love you, and I would never leave you. If you need me, you only have to ask. I don't want to lose you. You are a beautiful, wonderful person, inside and out. My life would be missing so much if you weren't one of my best friends. Don't cut yourself, it makes me cringe. One of my sister's friends was pretty much the same way (only worse, cos she was a pot head) and i know how bad she felt about it. I don't want anyone I know to go through that. Keep your chin up, girl, and keep smiling!

There. I hope this makes you feel good, and it all comes from my heart to you. (Even tho both my sisters bugged me in the middle, totally ruining the mood for me, but I got it out. ^_^)

I'm looking forward to seeing you! I cannot wait. There have never been two longer weeks to wait.

Love and hugs!

~Sena ~^_^~

Her face looked like she was in the throes of thinking out a really crushing parting remark; but all she found to say, turning round on the step, was:
“You’ll live to regret it, young fellow! Why didn’t you go too? You don’t belong here; you’re no Baggins- you- you’re a Brandybuck!”
“Did you hear that, Merry? That was an insult, if you like,” said Frodo as he shut the door on her.
“It was a compliment,” said Merry Brandybuck, “and so, of course, not true.”


© Copyright 2003 Sena is Spider-Girl! (UN: sena at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sena is Spider-Girl! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/245312-Circe-you-know-who-you-are