*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/245632-06-11-03
Rated: 18+ · Book · LGBTQ+ · #551971
My life Friends Loves and Experiences
#245632 added June 11, 2003 at 10:28am
Restrictions: None
06-11-03
Well, DC called me last night and wanted to go have dinner and a few beers since IV had to work late and he knew I was going to be down since DA left yesterday. After that, we took a grass/ weed trimmer to JC's dad. When we got there, he was trying repair the fence, two wood sections and a chain link section. So DC and I stayed and helped him. Afterwards we were inside having a beer, when "mom" came in and said that JC had called to see if she had talked to DC or I. That was kinda weird. But when got home, I had an email from him. He had, had a night mare that DC and I were in a car/train wreck. He said that it was so real, he woke up and immediately signed on, and found out that DC and I were together and he freaked. He called my house, DC's, and then his mom. God, I wish I had been there to comfort him. I know how those dreams can be. Even though you do realize it's only a dream, you still feel very disturbed by it. I love him so much.

I'm coping okay, I guess, with DA being away. I already miss him so much.

Well, today is "GayDay" at the amusement park. As long as his f***ing dad doesn't change his mind, I'll probably take AW. Of course his dad doesn't know that it's "GayDay", just that we're going out to eat and then the amusement park. My only, really big fear is, if he happens to call the park and see what's going on, today. I don't think he would, but you just never know about a$$holes like that.

Talked to BOH briefly, yesterday afternoon/last evening, before DC got here. God, he has helped me so much. Just being there with a friendly "smile" and helping me keep my mind off of things. He has always done that. :)

Well, guess I am going to close this one for now. Have a great day, all. :)

© Copyright 2003 Storm2K1 (UN: storm2k1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm2K1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/245632-06-11-03