*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/245883-Two-mice-and-a-fish
by Bookie
Rated: 13+ · Book · Sci-fi · #381531
A relcutant hacker teams up with an eccentric hottie to save the world...or blow it up.
#245883 added June 19, 2003 at 7:37pm
Restrictions: None
Two mice and a fish.
Tina stomped off back the way they had came, her arm clasped around Celine's, dragging her away from Kenny. They were being chased by crazy gangsters who knew where they lived, and that stupid boy still had a stick up his ass. Their only hope now was Fishy, he'd know what to do.

Tina took a few turns, loosing Kenny in the maze of alleys that made up her hometown, and started picking out the most out of the way routes, slowly working back to the main street.

The sun was beginning to set, and the allies were engulfed in shadow. Glints of sunlight peaked around corners and bounced off windows, but it was getting darker, and Tina did not want to be stuck in an ally in the middle of the night.

House lights started popping up, sending little spotlights down onto the ally walls. On instinct, the two girls tried to avoid the lights, slinking around, clutching to the shadows, and generally looking like criminals.

At one corner, the light was extra strong, and as Tina peaked around it, she saw a group of young men, leaning against the walls. One of them she recognized.

"Fishy!!!"

Everyone stood up, and a few of the guys reached in to their jackets in a not so friendly way, but they eased up once they saw one of their own swinging the strange girl round and round.

"Tina? What are you doing here?" Fishy put her down and scuffled her hair. Tina yanked on his nose ring in return.

"Just in the neighborhood. Do you think you could bring me and a friend to your place? I need your help." Fishy glanced at Celine, who was still clinging to the corner, eyeing the group with a mixture of apprehension and relief.

"Yeah yeah, I'm not doing anything. My cars right out front."

"I love you Fishy."

"How sweet, now come on."

Sneaking in another hair ruffle, Fishy let the girls out of the ally.
© Copyright 2003 Bookie (UN: bookgrl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bookie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/245883-Two-mice-and-a-fish