*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/246583-Playing-Chess-naked-with-a-Llama
Rated: GC · Book · Experience · #457442
rolling down a hill in a barrel with the inside covered in razor-wire
#246583 added June 17, 2003 at 10:14pm
Restrictions: None
Playing Chess, naked, with a Llama
My life has seriously gone down the shitter.

The icing on the cake. Crystal, duh. The break up of Flak, the loss of jobs...and from there it just gets worse.

Then we have different groups of people hating me at the same time for me being miserable, which i understand. And usually the people in the group, or alpha leaders, are the ones that are even more miserable than i. good luck to them. cause i seem pretty fucked, and in their condition...

well i wouldnt operate any heavy machinery.

But, for the last 2 weeks ive been trying to get my ass into gear. After the show...oh yeah, you dont know about that. The only 2 of you that actually read this...i through a backyard show. 7 bands, stage, p.a. system, sound board...the works...it was kewl...if you want ill send you picks, just email me. Anyways, so after the show, i needed to get myself in check and get with whatever the fuck i needed going.

so yeah...just letting you know, if i dont write a lot, or speak, or i talk jibberish about random shit, its because im trying, actually trying, to get my life into act.

© Copyright 2003 Frailty of Words (UN: ninphiliac at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Frailty of Words has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/246583-Playing-Chess-naked-with-a-Llama