*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/248684-Reality
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#248684 added July 5, 2003 at 3:17pm
Restrictions: None
Reality
What am I up to? Well, I am sitting down to relax after a week of good byes. One week ago yesterday, the goodbyes began. And the last one was said, just hours ago. The last set were the hardest. You see, reality hit me today. As I am standing outside, hugging Sarah good bye, I suddenly realized that she and Josh were leaving. And I was staying here. About time for reality to hit. With each goodbye, it was a taste of reality, and those that I didn't get to say good bye to- and there were more than one- but the real deal was this morning. And my heart hurts.

Now, as I type this- it gets more difficult. Why? Because Josh just called, and his van died AGAIN. It has been a whole bunch of touch and go all week, and my parents bought a new battery for him this monring, thinking that was the problem. But I do believe it is the alternator. As does my dad. So, as soon as my dad gets back from picking up my mom, we have to go pick them up. GRRRRR The hurt will no doubt double!


PRAY FOR US PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

© Copyright 2003 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/248684-Reality