*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/249056-And-then-there-were-none
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#249056 added July 8, 2003 at 10:29am
Restrictions: None
And then there were none
A great book by Agatha Christie. One of my favorites in fact. But she and her great creations have nothing to do with this entry. Just the title.

Last night, after Josh and Sarah left, I spent some time with my parents- something I hadn't gotten to do yet, and started putting my bedroom together. As mush as I can anyways. Joe came over for a few minutes, as did Eric. I continued putting things away in my new room and setting things up. Just having fun with it, ya know?

Well, eventually, I had to get into bed. So, I went into Feather's room (my sister) and layed down to watch a movie with her. The movie we just happend to pick was My Big Fat Greek Wedding. The very same movie that sent me into tears last time I saw it. But, we watched it- until about 1/2 hour from the end, and then decided to go to sleep. Only, it took me forever to even dose off. You see, I was sleeping alone. Mandi and I had slept together every night, and then Sarah and I and Josh. So, I am fully used to someone else in bed with me. And even though I could have crawled in bed with Feather, she would have laughed when I said "Hold me?" So, I had a very restless night. And finally got up to wave the white flag of surrender and came downstairs. In which my dad had thought I had already left the house, so he then told me Sarah had called, that she was home.

So, yes, Sarah and Josh are home- They made excellent time and they didn't hit a single storm.

Well, since my eyes are already funky, I am going to get running here.

Love ya'll!

~Beckie
Phil 4:13

© Copyright 2003 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/249056-And-then-there-were-none